Change In Direction of Improvement

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Gailtoo

Change In Direction of Improvement

Post by Gailtoo » Mon May 06, 2024 10:42 am

I was diagnosed with severe calcification in my heart arteries about four months ago. It's so bad that traditional medicine can do nothing for me.

Soon after, I found out about the Pauling method and have been following it ever since. I no longer have dizzy spells, feelings of faintness or sudden rushes (of blood??) to my head and I believe the Pauling method is working well.

For a few months now I've been putting melted salted butter on my veggies most days. For the past few days I've been getting rushes to my head again. Not nearly as severe as before. It's very light, but I wonder if it could be the salted butter?

Is salted butter bad for calcification?

Another possibility is maybe it's because I switched to a different brand of Vitamin c a few months ago (after I noticed the great improvements from using another brand.) I now take ZenWise Liposomal vitamin c. About 1,400 mg per day. Less than I was taking before, but I've been thinking since it's liposomal I can take less. I've also recently seen some reviews on Amazon that say the ZenWise couldn't possibly be liposomal since liposomal is very expensive. I pay about $19 per month for ZenWise.

I'd appreciate anyone's educated opinion on my situation.

Thank you

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Change In Direction of Improvement

Post by ofonorow » Mon May 06, 2024 3:41 pm

Gailtoo,

All our experience is with ascorbic acid powder, perhaps buffered with sodium bicarbonate. If your setback it because you changed to a so-called liposomal form, in might confirm my suspicion that liposomal should not be the primary source of vitamin C for those in your position. Adding liposomal for those who can not easily tolerate large amounts of ordinary vitamin C powder, might help with collagen production and perhaps should be used as an add-on to normal vitamin C. I think the "Lp(a) Binding Inhibitor" activity happens in the blood stream outside of cells, and a lipid-coated liposomal may not exhibit the same activity.

I am happy to hear that Pauling's invention was working for you, and I hope you found our post on why those with calcium build-ups should be taking vitamin K. (These build-ups can be caused by over 200 pharmaceutical drugs, drugs that pretend to be vitamin K. My wife and I discovered that one LEF.ORG Super-K tablet daily made our calcium's scores ZERO. (Of course, we both take the Pauling therapy daily too.)

As far as the "melted salt butter," what I think I know comes from the supposedly infallible Medical Medium source which says that a) too much salt damages the liver, which collects all in one place in the liver, and b) fats (e.g. butter) can get in the way of nutrients (e.g. vitamin C) entering cells. Butter might take six hours to enter the blood stream, and might block nutrients for another six hours.

Always a good idea to take you vitamins (especially vitamin C) in the morning when the likelihood of fat in the blood is minimized, ideally mixed with a no-sugar-added fruit smoothie.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”