Does Pauling Therapy Really Work? 4 stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Does Pauling Therapy Really Work? 4 stents

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 am

i have a blocked artery so far they have put in 4 stents they say they couldnt get all the blockage and they cant bypass... please help me does youre program realy work... i have changed my eating quite smoking walk more still have pain angina... i am 51 and realy scared please get back to me thank you
les (Canada)

Quitting smoking should help, as every cig uses up approximately 35 mg of available vitamin C in the body. The key to your condition is vitamin C, (or rather, the lack of it) and yes, the program works, but high dosage is key.

Have you read Carol Smith's case reports? She resisted stents for years, but finally felt so good, she stopped taking the high vitamin C and lysine. See: http://www.paulingtherapy.com

She suffered a relapse.

They inserted a medical stent which caused her great pain. She was finally able to overcome the pain with sufficiently high vitamin C - which she obtains through the Tower Ascorsine-9 (and vitamin C foundation Ascorbade) products.

So vitamin C is the key, and if you are not currently supplementing, while you try to figure things out, I would recommend that you begin taking a 500 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C) tablet every 3-4 hours. Everything else builds off this foundation.

If you can tolerate more vitamin C - no gas and diarrhea, you would then increase to 1000 mg every 3-4 hours, and add a 500 mg of lysine tablet, etc.

The entire protocol I recommend can be found in Chapter 7 of my book,
http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutali ... /protocol/

And there are several products that contain most of these recommendations, without fillers and that have track records of success, most notably the Tower Ascorsine-9 formula, which you can order at a first-time trial discount, after you start the basic C protocol
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Does Pauling Therapy Really Work? 4 stents

Post Number:#2  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 am

Stents don't reduce mortality risk. If you have angina, start with 6 grams of ascorbic acid and 6 grams of lysine daily.
The results could be miraculous. (See the testimonial by Jeff Fenlason)
Go to any store that sells vitamins and get started ASAP.
I encourage you to order the TOWER Ascorsine-9, no fillers or binders.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Lone Dog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Lone Dog » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm

I must say that I have reservations about the Pauling therapy. Rather than 'cure' as the required end result, it seems to be more of an alleviator of symptoms. The Lysine helps with blood pressure, and the C merely relaxes the blood vessels, hence improvements in blood flow and blood pressure.

I've read about someone on the forum who took it for years, but still had to have stents/an operation and Carol who stopped taking it and had a heart attack. If the PT worked as described, I would have thought actual physical improvements would have been made. Maybe or maybe not. However, taking the C has got to be good for you.

Just a thought. I'm not a nay-sayer, by the way, just curious, like most of us.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am

Lone Dog wrote:I must say that I have reservations about the Pauling therapy. Rather than 'cure' as the required end result, it seems to be more of an alleviator of symptoms. The Lysine helps with blood pressure, and the C merely relaxes the blood vessels, hence improvements in blood flow and blood pressure.

I've read about someone on the forum who took it for years, but still had to have stents/an operation and Carol who stopped taking it and had a heart attack. If the PT worked as described, I would have thought actual physical improvements would have been made. Maybe or maybe not. However, taking the C has got to be good for you.

Just a thought. I'm not a nay-sayer, by the way, just curious, like most of us.

Good points and excellent observations. Shouldn't we know? Why hasn't modern science studied this by now!!!

Carol Smith's case is particularly instructive. While she was taking vitamin C/lysine - she went from having pain simply walking across the room to excellent health -- very rapidly. She thought she had been "cured." However, when because of economics she stopped taking vitamin C/lysine, she began to regress so that in roughly six months each time, she had another heart attack. I believe this happened 3 times over nine years. So no, this is not a "cure" in the ordinary sense of the word, because one has to replenish the supply of vitamin C according to individual needs. (By replenish, I mean take in an amount that leads to blood levels roughly equivalent to what they would otherwise be if the GLU genetic defect had not occurred, and we produced vitamin C 24/7 like most animals.)

I think that taking vitamin C/lysine does effect positive arterial changes, e.g. plaque reversals. I base this on the fact that the regression takes about six months after stopping high vitamin C/lysine, thus positive changes were probably made to the arteries. After vitamin C is absent in the required amount, collagen production suffers, and arteries weaken and the plaque building process re-ignites. (For a counter example, if one stops taking vitamin E cold turkey, the heart attack generally occurs in 2 weeks, not six months. This seems to have something to do with the stickiness of blood cells/platelets which take about 2 weeks to form in the marrow. Vitamin E apparently lessens the stickiness.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Ralph Lotz » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 am

Both lysine and ascorbic acid are basic components of several essentials i.e. collagen and carnitine that are essential not only for cardiovascular health but health in general.
The correct dosage is determined by the severity of the CVD, other illnesses such as diabetes, etc as well as biochemical individuality.
Titrating to bowel tolerance is the only practical way to determine individual ascorbic acid dose. Those intolerant to C will have to either take small doses frequently or use Lypospheric-C.

Pauling Therapy really works, but it must never be discontinued.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”