Cardiologist: Owen, come back and see me in 20 years

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cardiologist: Owen, come back and see me in 20 years

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am

I just underwent a nuclear stress test and was told my heart is perfect, there are no blockages what-so-ever. (I don't know whether being ordered to have this test was serendipity, divine intervention, or something else, but I now have some evidence of my own.)

This is a long story, and I will provide most of the details in follow-on posts, (e.g., why I wound up having such a procedure) after I know the final outcome. But since I now know, that at least in my case, the Pauling therapy does no harm, and apparently has great benefits, I decided to file this report on my clinical test. By the way, I am 56 years of age and the test was run at the Heart Hospital at Edward Hospital, Naperville IL (two days ago.) I have been on vitamin C and lysine since 1994, with at least 2 servings of Tower Heart Technology and/or Cardio-C/Ascorbade daily. Usually one serving of each.

The particular test was called a Adenosine cardiolite stress test and there is some information at http://openheart.net/procedures/tests/nuclearstresstest.htm

In a nutshell, this test takes a series of ultrasound pictures of the heart, almost like an MRI apparatus.

Then they give you the stress and inject the nuclear tracer. The tracer goes where the blood flows, so it lights up the heart on the ultrasound pictures showing where the blood flow is.

They run the ultrasound again. If there are any dark spots, it indicates that blood flow may be limited to that part of the heart.

In my case, my entire heart lit up, indicating no blockages.

The cardiologist gave me the report the next day, saying, "Nice to meet you. Come see me again in 20 years."

Thank you Linus Pauling.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Cardiologist: Owen, come back and see me in 20 years

Post Number:#2  Post by Lemonaid » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 am

Great News! Although he may need to see you before that. :wink:

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 am

Lemonaid wrote:Great News! Although he may need to see you before that. :wink:

Oh yee of little faith
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Lemonaid » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 am

I meant to get your help!

batkinson

Post Number:#5  Post by batkinson » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 am

Congrats Owen. You should go back on Jeff Rense with this.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by Johnwen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Glad your back I was starting to wonder if you got on a CTA Bus That the driver got laid off!
Hope this test put your mind at ease. Your lucky they make me run on a thread mill and I'm 62 and then throw me in a pet scan machine. Hope whatever it is that sent you there gets better.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by scottbushey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 am

Owen,
Curious; Why did they do a nuclear stress test w/ Adenosine instead of a regular exercise stress test?

godsilove

Post Number:#8  Post by godsilove » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

scottbushey wrote:Owen,
Curious; Why did they do a nuclear stress test w/ Adenosine instead of a regular exercise stress test?

I was wondering the same thing as well. While it's good news that Owen doesn't have coronary heart disease, I would guess that whatever prompted him to have this test in the first place is partly the reason why he didn't have a standard exercise stress test.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 am

Good guesses. I'll post the entire story which is apparently centering on a diagnosis of pancreatitis, perhaps with gallbladder involvement. I was unable to hold down even water, and went five days without food/water - only ice chips. (My wife and I thought it was some form of stomach flu at first, but one needs fluids... so I got some time in a hospital... My wife says, this is payment for not seeing a doctor - almost ever.)

By the way, I had some additional testing - colonoscopy/gastro... endoscopy - no colon cancer and no stomach cancer.

As far as that "adenosine" induced stress - quite interesting. You feel out of breath, light headed, as if you had really worked out! (To bad it doesn't exercise your muscles, other than perhaps the heart which beats faster.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by Johnwen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 am

Owen Bear in mind you took a pretty good spill back in January and if you hit hard enough to bust a few ribs you sure hit hard enough to bang up some organs. Hopefully thats all it is just some brusing and didn't bust anything inside. But thats why they pay the white coats the big bucks to figure out this stuff. Glad to hear all your gi stuff looks good. I'm a big advocate of medical testing in my case with my cartoid arterys, I would have never known I wasn't getting the proper amount of VC if they didn't check me out and find a problem. Of course the price you pay is having to listen to them about how their poisons are going to fix you. Just smile shake your head and hit the door running. :D Hope you didn't get that norwalk virus that's going around :mrgreen:
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 am

Yes, in the back of my mind, all this is probably somehow related to the fall. Little doubt the ribs were fractured, as now, almost 4 weeks later, the area is still hyper sensitive and coughing still hurts, etc. So I think your intuition is correct.

And since the tests all indicate good health, so far, I am happy to have had them :)

And I was rereading a testimonial (Carol 2 - also interviewed on Rense radio) who had the same test, her heart was essentially dark, and was told that she needed urgent care. She declined and started the Pauling therapy. After her next test, her heart was lit up indicating no blockage (and thus a reversal). Here is a portion of her testimony

Hi Owen,

In answer to some questions on your forum on how I found out that my heart was clear from plaque.:::: I had a Nuclear Stress test late in 2006 that showed my heart in real distress. The pictures that the test recorded, showed that my heart's arteries were nearly completely darkened in by plaque. This means that the arteries were all clogged, i.e., getting very little oxygen. My doctor said that I needed a bypass or a stent and must start on statin drugs immediately. I turned it all down. Needless to say he was really worried. I was very sick...couldn't walk far or fast, out of breath, blue feet...I felt like I was dying. Sooooo I started taking the Linus Pauling cure that I had been reading about... smile... I started feeling better within the first week. Each time I went to see my cardiologist he would comment on how well I was doing. My EKG's were even getting better. Then I took another Nuclear Stress test in late 2007, which showed my heart to be clear of plaque.

My doctor drew a picture of before and after for me. My feet went from blue in 2006 to skin color in 2007... My cardiologist said he no longer recommends a bypass or statin drugs. I have new energy...and a new life. A few months later in 2008, I had an echo cardiogram performed which showed my heart had gone back to normal size and that my valves were working perfectly. Previous to 2006 it had been enlarged. And that's the simple truth. My doctor is still amazed. I'm still working on the AFIB. You can put this on your forum... Carol 2

You can also listen to her mms://rense.gsradio.net/rense/windows_media/WMHigh/Aug2008/r8r10x/rense_081408_hr2.wma

So we have an apparent test/ tool that can show reversal, if we can only figure out a way to encourage cardiologists with patients with "dark hearts" to suggest an option of a therapeutic Pauling therapy dosage, say for at lesat 30 days prior to surgery. (What patient wouldn't want such an option!?)

The PT should perferably Tower Ascorsine-9, and then have another nuclear stress test. We could really obtain good data and build some momentum (although it will soon become obvious that we are putting the heart surgeons, if not the cardiologists, out of busines.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by Lemonaid » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 am

So we have an apparent test/ tool that can show reversal, if we can only figure out a way to encourage cardiologists with patients with "dark hearts" to suggest an option of a therapeutic Pauling therapy dosage, say for at lesat 30 days prior to surgery. (What patient wouldn't want such an option!?)

Owen, if they're telling people to take non-patentable vitamins/amino acids to cure coronary heart disease how will they make a living with placing stents (surgery) or prescribing patented statins?

Do people give recommendations that directly degrade their standard of living often?

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#13  Post by scottbushey » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 am

Owen,
being a cardiac nurse, I still have no idea why they ordered a stress test unless there was some indication that the pain you were experiencing was possibly cardiac. Additionally, why did they do an Adenosine test instead of the regular exercise test? A pancreatic situation would have shown elevations in your liver functions. If there were concerns over a cardiac situation your CPK, CK-MB and troponins would have been elevated. Your EKG would have had changes.......

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by Johnwen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Scott: A patient presents;4 weeks prior fall, rib fractures, traumatized coccyx, Nausea, vomiting, unable to eat or drink, upper abdominal pains.
Do you really want to put this patient on a treadmill???

If the patient has a staged trauma to the pancreas. Liver function, amylase, lipase would all be unreliable in diagnoses. Mrcp would be the most definitive. However they could indicate gallstone blockage or pancreatitis.

We’ll know more when Owen get’s a conformation and I’m hopeful he’ll fill us in.
research!

godsilove

Post Number:#15  Post by godsilove » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 pm

ofonorow wrote:Good guesses. I'll post the entire story which is apparently centering on a diagnosis of pancreatitis, perhaps with gallbladder involvement. I was unable to hold down even water, and went five days without food/water - only ice chips. (My wife and I thought it was some form of stomach flu at first, but one needs fluids... so I got some time in a hospital... My wife says, this is payment for not seeing a doctor - almost ever.)

By the way, I had some additional testing - colonoscopy/gastro... endoscopy - no colon cancer and no stomach cancer.

As far as that "adenosine" induced stress - quite interesting. You feel out of breath, light headed, as if you had really worked out! (To bad it doesn't exercise your muscles, other than perhaps the heart which beats faster.)

It's good to hear it's not cancer. I suppose they had to rule out other conditions just to be sure. Can abdominal trauma trigger gallstone pancreatitis, or do they still have to do tests to rule out gallbladder involvement?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”